- Analyzing and organizing raw data using programming languages
- Developing and maintaining optimal data systems within the business
- Converting data into key business performance metrics and reports
- Identifying, designing, and implementing digital process improvements.
- Assisting stakeholders and other departments with data related issues and needs.
- Creating algorithms and data tools to optimize and improve data systems
- You are an essential part of an international, agile Scrum Team.
we are looking for you
Data Engineer (m/w/x)
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of the railroad network with your data engineering and programming skills.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree in Computer Science or equal.
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- You have a profound analytical thinking and are well structured in your working organization.
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious, and reliable.
- Excellent English proficiency, oral and in writing, English business fluency is a requirement.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong programming skills and Hands-on experience with Python. Java will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with advanced SQL query , SQL database.
- You like working with tools like e.g. GIT, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see our products in action
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance.
- You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Your ergonomically optimized workplace is equipped with state-of-the-art high-end work equipment, we offer flexible working hours with home office arrangements.
- We offer you a secure job in insecure times
Working with tmc India has been a wonderful experience so far. I had been entrusted with opportunities and responsibilities early on, helping me accelerate my growth.
Ayush, Graduate Engineer Trainee
At tmc I enjoy the open communications - any question can be asked. Most importantly: We don't just talk about climate protection, we actually do something for it.
Christian, Lead Developer
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
I enjoy the very positive work environment at tmc as one of the newcomers here. I can apply what I've studied and learn tons more.
Erik, Intern turned Werkstudent
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Anjali – Your Contact
Unit No. 801 & 802, 8th Floor, South Wing, Tower 2, L&T Business Park, Next to Sarai Khwaja Metro Station, Delhi (NCR) – 121003 INDIA