- You help to futher develop our infrastructure measurement solutions.
- You are part of the development of a microservice platform
- You analyze your product owner’s requirements and give active development support
- You use modern technologies and innovative approaches to push the boundaries of what webapps can do nowadays
- You carry the technical responsibility for the maintenance and test-driven development of the product
- You engage in regular code and architecture peer reviews together with the development team
- You are part of an international, agile development team (Scrum)
- Your working language is English
we are looking for you
Senior Java Backend Developer (m/w/x) Railway Infrastructure Measurement Solutions
> 55.000 €
Environmental protection meets science and technology. With your Java skills you can become part of the team that revolutionizes monitoring & maintenance of our world’s rail networks.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree (University / UAS) in Computer Science or a technical college-degree with several years of professional experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development with Java in backend
- You use tools like GIT, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- You may or may not speak German – it’s an advantage but not a must-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see our products in action
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance.
- You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Your ergonomically optimized workplace is equipped with state-of-the-art high-end work equipment, we offer flexible working hours with home office arrangements.
- We offer you a secure job in insecure times
Bei tmc gefällt mir die offene Kommunikation und dass jeder ein offenes Ohr für meine Anliegen hat. Aber das Wichtigste ist: Wir reden nicht nur über Klimaschutz, wir handeln auch.
Christian, Lead Developer
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
Als junger tmcler bin ich vom positiven Betriebsklima begeistert. Außerdem bietet mir tmc ein Umfeld in dem ich mir bekannte Konzepte umsetzen kann und zugleich Neues lernen kann.
Erik, Intern turned Werkstudent
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz