- You will be part of our international service team
- You will listen to our customers and carry their feedback back into the organization to make our products and solutions better every day
- You will provide Post-Sales Technical Services to customers including:
- Software Updates & Upgrades
- Integration & Acceptance Testing
- Technical Support
we are looking for you
Service and Commissioning Engineer (m/w/x)
> 36.000 €
Environmental protection meets science and technology. With your hands-on mentality, people skills and service mindset you can become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of our world’s rail networks.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have a technical degree (HTL, FH, Uni) in the field of Computer Science, Electronics or equal
- You have a self-organized way of working and are highly self-motivated
- You show personal initiative, have a service mindset and enjoy working with international colleagues
- You are a flexible, creative, curious and reliable team player
- You are ready to travel, roll up your sleeves and meet track machine engineers
- You have high confidence in written and spoken English and German
- You like working with digital tools like Jira that make your job easier
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
I like that the company is still growing and that processes are therefore not yet deadlocked.
Philip, UX Designer & Marketing
At tmc I feel encouraged to do my best every day.
Michaela, Computer Scientist & Researcher
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Softwarepark 32, 4232 Hagenberg