- You design and develop a web-based conditionmonitoring platform for track machines worldwide
- You will implement softwaresolutions on the front- and back-end for web applications based on ReST in the AWS-Cloud
- You code with state-of-the-art web technologies
- You test and continuously improvement quality
- You define and set-up automated deployment processes
- You are part of an international, agile development team (Scrum) and your working language is English
we are looking for you
Programming Allrounder / Fullstack Developer (m/w/x)
> 40.000 €
Environmental protection meets science and technology. With your Python and Angular skills you can become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of our world’s rail networks.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have a technical degree (Technical College, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You have relevant professional experience in software development
- Your programming knowledge in Python and Java is advanced
- You have some experience with AWS-Cloud-technologies, maybe also Angular
- You like working with tools like GIT, Jira etc.
- You are a flexible, creative, curious, and reliable team player
- You may or may not speak German, it’s an advantage but not amust-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
Ich mag’s, dass jeder Tag bei tmc anders aussieht. Die Abwechslung macht es für mich aus. Und: wenn man bei der Türe oder in den Call reinkommt, ist die Atmosphäre einfach super.
Alfred, Software Developer
Bei tmc gefällt mir die offene Kommunikation und dass jeder ein offenes Ohr für meine Anliegen hat. Aber das Wichtigste ist: Wir reden nicht nur über Klimaschutz, wir handeln auch.
Christian, Lead Developer
Bei tmc habe ich die Möglichkeit im vollem Spektrum - von einer Idee bis zum fertigen Feature - mitbestimmen zu dürfen.
Kevin, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz