- As part of a team, you shape the future Roadmap and oversee the accordance across the digital product portfolio.
- You analyze, consolidate and validate product requirements together with internal and external stakeholders.
- You create customer-focused concepts for e2e solutions.
- You support the coordination of Roadmap-specific activities between different departments like Marketing, Operations or R&D.
- You keep track of (possible) changes to the roadmap in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- You help controlling budget and cost targets to ensure competitiveness.
we are looking for you
Product Manager (m/w/x) Railways Digitalization
Linz or Vienna
> 45.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that makes digitalization in railways easy and ensures an overall roadmap that is consistent, feasible and spot on to the demands of our stakeholders.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal.
- You have experience as Product Owner, Product Manager or Requirements Engineer.
- You’re interested in how software, IT, AI, control and measurement systems are applied in future railway environment
- You have a profound analytical thinking and are well structured in your working organization.
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious, and reliable.
- You like to travel for up to 20% of your working time.
- Excellent German proficiency, oral and in writing, English business fluency is a requirement.
- You are ready for continuous further education.
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By applying their gathered expertise, they find new ways to create products and solutions pushing forward the sustainability of the railway system.
- We unite research and development, you won’t only sit in front of the computer but will meet customers, stand at a track or in front of a 170 tons-heavy track machine to see your product “in action”.
- With us you can create your career individually, have short decision-making processes, be part of a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance and takes into account your personal and your family’s needs.
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
I really enjoy the lack of monotony at tmc. Every day is different, and I enjoy our versatile working environment. Also, as you walk in the office or join a call, you can feel the good vibes.
Alfred, Software Developer
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz