- You are part of a young international Scrum-based development team that develops an edge device to make data from condition monitoring systems available in the cloud – in real time, worldwide
- You gather requirements and specifications
- You adjust and maintain FPGA systems for measurement applications
- You extend and refactor FPGA programs in VHDL
- You create programs to process data on a FPGA or microcontroller
- You put self-developed software and hardware into operation and optimize them
- Quality and further development of software and hardware is important to you.
we are looking for you
FPGA and Firmware Developer (m/w/x)
> 44.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Join the team that is revolutionizing the maintenance of the rail network with your expertise in embedded software.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have a technical degree (HTL, FH, Uni) in the field of electronics, computer science/embedded systems, physics or equivalent
- You have good knowledge in C/C++ as well as embedded operating systems.
- You have good knowledge in VHDL writing on a Cyclone FPGA
- You know Quartus and how to work with
- You have basic knowledge in electronics and circuitry
- You like to use tools like GIT, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- You work independently and contribute reliably to your team
- You are open to other cultures and ways of working and are willing to develop yourself continuously
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By applying their gathered expertise, they find new ways to create products and solutions pushing forward the sustainability of the railway system.
- We unite research and development, you won’t only sit in front of the computer but will meet customers, stand at a track or in front of a 170 tons-heavy track machine to see your product “in action”.
- With us you can create your career individually, have short decision-making processes, be part of a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance and takes into account your personal and your family’s needs.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz