Developer C#/.NET (m/f)
To complete our young, dynamic team in Hagenberg we are looking for a
C# /.NET Developer (M/F)
If you are interested in developing new digital machine solutions, please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
- You help to ensure that tracks are optimally placed in the track bed, so that travelers can experience a calm, fast and, above all, safe journey.
- Further development of software applications for an assistance system for intelligent track construction machines
- Participation in design and conception of new functionalities and new developments
- Analysis and commissioning of the software in real operation by rail in the field
- Collaboration in an agile development team (Scrum)
- Technical degree in the field of computer science (HTL, IT-Technician, technical college, FH, Uni) or equivalent
- Ideally, several years of professional experience in software development
- Profound programming knowledge in C # and .NET with WPF
- Experience with XML, design patterns is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for working with agile software development methods and scrum
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independent work, teamwork, resilience and reliability.
- You will be part of our highly motivated team that develops software solutions for high-tech special purpose machines used worldwide.
- Excellent working atmosphere, use of the latest technologies and international orientation
- Location: Hafen Linz
- We offer varied work in a dynamic, young team. Independent working and flexible working hours at full-time: 38,5 h per week
- Annual salary: ~ € 42.000,-- gross, willingness for overpayment according qualification, attractive social benefits
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.