Agile Software Tester for autonomous Track Machines (m/f)
Our team is constantly growing. We are looking for a
AGILE SOFTWARE TESTER FOR AUTONOMOUS TRACK MACHINES (M/F)
If you are interested in joining our team please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
- Collaboration in the Scrum team, working according to agile methods
- Implementation of assistance systems for intelligent railway construction machines
- Quality assurance in the further development of the assistance system
- Hands-on mentality - testing the software in the field
- Technical degree in the field of software engineering (HTL, IT-Technician, technical college, FH, Uni) or equivalent
- ISTQB / CAT certification advantageous
- Project or practical experience in software development, especially .NET
- Good knowledge of C # and WPF
- Interest in AI topics and assistance systems
- Readiness for continuous development
- Independent work, teamwork and reliability
- You become part of our highly motivated team that develops software solutions for high-tech special purpose machines used worldwide.
- Excellent working atmosphere, use of the latest technologies and international orientation
- Location: Hafen Linz
- We offer varied work in a dynamic, young team. Independent working and flexible working hours at full-time: 38,5 h per week
- Annual salary: ~ € 42.000,-- gross, willingness for overpayment according qualification, attractive social benefits
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.