- You are responsible for the requirements analysis, planning and execution of railroad-related applications covering our own software integrated with 3rd party hardware
- You are the interface between Product Management and your R&D Team, and at the same time part of the R&D Management organisation
- You analyse requirements, define your compliancy to them, plan your team and deliverables and ensure proper execution in time, quality and budget
- You manage an international team and face the challenge to converge parallel development streams into one product
- You are required to closely cooperate with your peers to ensure an aligned execution of the product vision of the company
- You fluently speak English, German is of advantage
we are looking for you
Team Lead R&D Infrastructure Measurement (m/w/x)
Vienna / Linz
> 55.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of the railroad network with your Skills in Cloud Architecture.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have a proven track record in managing a team creating products and you can show evidence of successful project you contributed
- You have developed software
- You are committed to your targets
- You have an advanced degree (College, UAS, University)
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious, and reliable
- English business fluency is a requirement
- You like to participate in seminars, conferences & techtalks, further education is important to you
- You are open to other cultures and ways of working
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By applying their gathered expertise, they find new ways to create products and solutions pushing forward the sustainability of the railway system.
- We unite research and development, you won’t only sit in front of the computer but will meet customers, stand at a track or in front of a 170 tons-heavy track machine to see your product “in action”.
- With us you can create your career individually, have short decision-making processes, be part of a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance and takes into account your personal and your family’s needs.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz