- You are responsible for the development and implementation of product visions that bring railroad-related applications into the cloud
- You are the interface between Product Management and Development Team
- You analyse, plan and prepare requirements in detail as a perfect basis for implementing goals on time and provide transparent scrum-procedures
- You are the person in charge for the development of cloud-based software solutions for railway industries
- You are the one who stands for the quality and further development of the software
- You manage an international scrum team of developers in Austria and India – disciplinary and technologically
- You fluently speak German and English
we are looking for you
Team Lead Cloud-Based Railway Software (m/w/x)
Vienna / Linz
> 50.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of the railroad network with your Skills in Cloud Architecture.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have practical experience in the agile development of web-based software solutions
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You like working with tools like e.g. Jira and Confluence
- Nice to have: You are familiar with one of the following industries: mechanical engineering, measurement technologies railways.
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious, and reliable
- Excellent German proficiency, oral and in writing, English business fluency is a requirement
- You like to participate in seminars, conferences & techtalks, further education is important to you
- You are open to other cultures and ways of working
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By applying their gathered expertise, they find new ways to create products and solutions pushing forward the sustainability of the railway system.
- We unite research and development, you won’t only sit in front of the computer but will meet customers, stand at a track or in front of a 170 tons-heavy track machine to see your product “in action”.
- With us you can create your career individually, have short decision-making processes, be part of a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance and takes into account your personal and your family’s needs.
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz