- You will be part of our international service team
- You will listen to our customers and carry their feedback back into the organization to make our products and solutions better every day
- You will provide Post-Sales Technical Services to customers including:
- Software Engineering
- Software Commissioning on heavy special Purpose Machines
- Software Updates & Upgrades on heavy special Purpose Machines
- Integration & Acceptance Testing
- Technical Support
we are looking for you
Service and Commissioning Software Engineer (m/w/x)
> 40,000 €
Environmental protection meets science and technology. With your hands-on mentality, people skills, interest in mechanical engineering, Software Skills and service mindset you can become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of our world’s rail networks.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have a technical degree (HTL, FH, Uni) in the field of Computer Science, Electronics or equal
- You have a self-organized way of working and are highly self-motivated
- You show personal initiative, have a service mindset and enjoy working with international colleagues
- You are fascinated by heavy special purpose mechanical engineering, ideally have basic knowledge
- You are a flexible, creative, curious and reliable team player
- You are ready to travel, roll up your sleeves and meet track machine engineers
- You have high confidence in written and spoken English and German
- You like working with digital tools like Jira that make your job easier
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz