- You help to enhance digital solutions for railway track infrastructure in the domain of measurement systems and high-tech track machines
- You design and conceptualize new functionalities and developments
- You do the coding of new and improve the code of existing software
- You experience the results of your development on measurement and track machines in the field by your hands-on mentality
- You participate in Scrum Teamwork, work according to agile methods
we are looking for you
Junior C# Developer (m/w/x)
> 36.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that revolutionizes the digitalization of the railroad network with your Software development skills.
What you will do
What you bring
- You bring practical experience in software development, especially C# and .NET
- It is an advantage when you have knowledge in WPF, Akka, Kafka, WebRTC, Docker
- You are a lateral thinker and open to try out new ideas
- You are enthusiastic, independent flexible, creative, curious, and reliable and work in a structured way,
- You are ready to to continue education
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken English – German language skills are great to have but not mandatory
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Look forward for latest working equipment including laptop and mobile phone, state of the art Software, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, team events, travel insurance including private purposes, …
I like that the company is still growing and that processes are therefore not yet deadlocked.
Philip, UX Designer & Marketing
At tmc I feel encouraged to do my best every day.
Michaela, Computer Scientist & Researcher
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz