- You help to enhance digital solutions for railway track infrastructure in the domain of measurement systems
- You design and develop features in existing and new C# applications and related components
- You participate as a Team Member in agile Scrum
- You work with Measuring Systems (3D Laser Scanners, Optical Systems, Sensor Fusion)
- You cooperate with local and international teams
- You test your developed applications on Railway Machines
we are looking for you
Junior C# Developer - Computer Vision (m/w/x)
> 36.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that revolutionizes the digitalization of the railroad network with your C# skills.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have practical experience in software development, C# and .NET
- It is an advantage when you know the following: WPF, Angular + TypeScript, Computer Vision (OpenCV)
- You are lateral thinker and open to try out new ideas
- You live hands-on mentality
- You are enthusiastic, independent flexible, creative, curious, and reliable and work in a structured way,
- You are ready to to continue education
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken English – German language skills are great to have but not mandatory
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Look forward for latest working equipment including laptop and mobile phone, state of the art Software, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, team events, travel insurance including private purposes, …
- Your ergonomically optimized workplace is equipped with state-of-the-art high-end work equipment, we offer flexible working hours with home office arrangements.
- We offer you a secure job in insecure times
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
I really enjoy the lack of monotony at tmc. Every day is different, and I enjoy our versatile working environment. Also, as you walk in the office or join a call, you can feel the good vibes.
Alfred, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz