- You are familiar with technologies that drive the digitization of the railroad infrastructure
- You are enthusiastic about the climate-friendly means of rail transport
- You speak and write in English and German
we are looking for you
> 1.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of a team that is revolutionizing the maintenance of the rail network.
What you will do
What you bring
- You enjoy working in an international team
- You have completed a technical education and have some programming skills
- You are enthusiastic about one of these areas: Mechanical engineering, measurement technology, railroad
- You have a self-dependent, independent and structured way of working, you are also comfortable working in a home office
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness for further training
- With us, you’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of 90 bright minds who use their collective expertise to break new ground and create products and solutions that drive rail sustainability forward
- With us, research and development come together, you don’t just sit in front of a computer, but also meet customers and stand on a railroad track or in front of a 170-ton track maintenance machine to see your product in action.
- With us, you can shape your career yourself, you will encounter short decision-making processes, a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your sense of humor, your reliability and your performance, and that takes your family and free time into consideration.
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
From idea to feature-readiness, I enjoy that my job entails the entire spectrum.
Kevin, Software Developer
What I truly value about working at tmc is our constructive way of dealing with mistakes. Our open error culture allows us to look at problems as challenges.
Daniel, Lead Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz