- You are part of the development of a microservice platform as well as of the development of a micro-UI SPA web app run on the edge (on track machines) and in the cloud.
- You analyze your product owner’s requirements and give active development support
- You use modern technologies and innovative approaches to push the boundaries of what web apps can do nowadays
- You carry the technical responsibility for the maintenance and test-driven development of the product
- You are responsible for the API design and data modeling to establish cross-product interfaces
- You are part of designing a modular UI/UX platform and establishing cross-product Micro-UIs
- You engage in regular code and architecture peer reviews together with the development team
- You are part of an international, agile development team (Scrum)
- Your working language is English
we are looking for you
Programming Allrounder / Fullstack Developer Java/Spring (m/w/x)
Linz or Vienna
> 40,000 €
Environmental protection meets science and technology. With your Java and Spring skills you can become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of our world’s rail networks.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You have relevant professional experience in software development of Java-Backend SPA Web apps
- You have experience in software development of modular Micro-UI SPA web apps
- You feel comfortable with cloud-native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), Big-data engines (MongoDB) and event-driven architecture (e.g. Kafka)
- You are experienced with the development of microservices, AWS, Timeseries-, Graph or geometry databases is an advantage
- You have experience with web-based streaming protocols (e.g. WebSocket, SEE, WebRTC) and SaSS/CSS is mandatory
- You feel comfortable with Frameworks for Mapping (e.g. Cesium.js, OpenLayers, Leaflet), Drawing (Plotly), OAuth is an advantage
- You use tools like GIT, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- You are a team player and a flexible, creative, curious and reliable person
- You may or may not speak German – it’s an advantage but not a must-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Look forward for latest working equipment including laptop and mobile phone, state of the art Software, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, team events, travel insurance including private purposes, …
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz