- You lead the development of a micro-UI SPA web app run on the edge (on track machines) and in the cloud
- You analyze your product owner requirements and active support in developing solutions
- You use of modern technologies and innovative approaches to push the boundaries of what webapps can do nowadays
- You carry the technical responsibility for the maintenance and further test-driven development of web frontends
- You design a modular UI/UX platform and establish cross-product Micro-UIs to support other product teams
- You engage in regular code and architecture peer reviews together with the development team
- You guide, mentor and evolve junior developers
- You are part of an international, agile development team (Scrum), working language is English
we are looking for you
> 45,000 €
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You have relevant professional experience in software development of modular micro-UI SPA web apps
- You have experience with web-based streaming protocols (e.g. WebSocket, SEE, WebRTC) and SaSS/CSS is mandatory
- You feel comfortable with frameworks for Mapping (Cesium.js, OpenLayers, Leaflet), Drawing (Highcharts, Plotly, Three.js, Fabric.js, WebGL), OAuth is an advantage
- You use tools like GIT, Jira etc.
- You are a team player and a flexible, creative, curious and reliable person
- You may or may not speak German, it’s an advantage but not a must-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
I like that the company is still growing and that processes are therefore not yet deadlocked.
Philip, UX Designer & Marketing
At tmc I feel encouraged to do my best every day.
Michaela, Computer Scientist & Researcher
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz