- You help to enhance digital solutions for railway track infrastructure in the domain of measurement systems and high-tech track machines
- You develop a Web-App that runs on the edge (on track machines) and in the cloud
- You design and conceptualize new functionalities and developments
- You use modern technologies and innovative approaches to push boundaries of what Web-Apps can do nowadays
- You experience the results of your development on measurement and track machines in the field by your hands-on mentality
- Be part of an international agile development team (Scrum), working language is English
we are looking for you
Frontend Developer: Railway Digitalization (m/w/x)
> 49.000 €
What you will do
What you bring
- You bring experience with web-based streaming protocols (e.g. WebSocket, SEE, WebRTC) and the knowledge of SaSS/CSS is an advantage
- You have experience in frameworks for Mapping (Cesium.js, OpenLayers, Leaflet), Drawing (Highcharts, Plotly, Three.js, Fabric.js, WebGL) and OAuth is an advantage
- You use tools like GIT, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- You are a team player and a flexible, creative, curious and reliable person
- You may or may not speak German – it’s an advantage but not a must-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see our products in action
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance.
- You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Your ergonomically optimized workplace is equipped with state-of-the-art high-end work equipment, we offer flexible working hours with home office arrangements.
- We offer you a secure job in insecure times
Bei tmc gefällt mir die offene Kommunikation und dass jeder ein offenes Ohr für meine Anliegen hat. Aber das Wichtigste ist: Wir reden nicht nur über Klimaschutz, wir handeln auch.
Christian, Lead Developer
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
Als junger tmcler bin ich vom positiven Betriebsklima begeistert. Außerdem bietet mir tmc ein Umfeld in dem ich mir bekannte Konzepte umsetzen kann und zugleich Neues lernen kann.
Erik, Intern turned Werkstudent
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz