- You are part of a young international Scrum-based development team that develops an edge device to make data from condition monitoring systems available in the cloud – in real time, worldwide
- You gather requirements and specifications
- You implement software in C/C++ and design data acquisition systems
- You create algorithms to process data on the microcontroller
- You develop cloud-based data processing systems
- You put self-developed software and hardware into operation
- Quality and further development of software is important to you.
we are looking for you
Firmware & Embedded - Software Developer (m/w/x) Condition Monitoring Systems
> 44.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Join the team that is revolutionizing the maintenance of the rail network with your expertise in embedded software.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have relevant professional experience in interface programming (CAN, Ethernet,…), data security, data encryption
- You have a technical degree (HLT, FH, Uni) in the field of electronics, computer science/embedded systems, physics or equivalent
- You have very good knowledge in C/C++ as well as embedded operating systems (RTOS and Linux)
- Python is not completely unknown to you and you have first experience in software development of hardware related systems
- You have basic knowledge in electronics and circuitry
- You are interested in sensor technology, data acquisition and Big Data
- You also speak and write German
- You like to use tools like GIT, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- You work independently and contribute reliably to your team
- You are open to other cultures and ways of working and are willing to develop yourself continuously
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By applying their gathered expertise, they find new ways to create products and solutions pushing forward the sustainability of the railway system.
- We unite research and development, you won’t only sit in front of the computer but will meet customers, stand at a track or in front of a 170 tons-heavy track machine to see your product “in action”.
- With us you can create your career individually, have short decision-making processes, be part of a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance and takes into account your personal and your family’s needs.
I like that the company is still growing and that processes are therefore not yet deadlocked.
Philip, UX Designer & Marketing
At tmc I feel encouraged to do my best every day.
Michaela, Computer Scientist & Researcher
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz