- You are responsible for concept & deployment of setup of a Kubernetes cluster
- You make proposals for log & app metric monitoring tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, etc.) as well as setup
- You develop concepts of running a multi-region IoT application with huge data requirements in AWS (but without vendor-lock) or alternative environments
- You support our operations team to monitor app metrics / logs for this application
- You maintain and operate our Jenkins Buildserver (currently deployed in EKS using auto-scaling groups with Spot instances)
- You consult all the teams on building Docker images
- You are part of an international, agile development team (Scrum), your working language is English
we are looking for you
DevOps Engineer (m/w/x)
Vienna or Linz
> 45.000 €
Environmental protection meets science and technology. With your Cloud-native skills you can become part of the team that revolutionizes the maintenance of rail networks.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You have relevant professional experience in operating systems like Linux, UNIX, Windows
- You are very comfortable with Jenkins, Bamboo, Cloud-native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), AWS code pipeline
- You use tools like Jira, GIT, etc.
- You are a team player and a flexible, creative, curious and reliable person
- You may or may not speak German, it’s an advantage but not a must-have
- You enjoy life-long learning
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 100 brilliant minds. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions that keep making our world’s railway networks more attractive for all. In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- We operate where research meets development. You won’t be sitting in front of your computer all day, every day. You will also meet customers, stand track-side or in the driver’s cabin of a 170 ton track machine to see your product in action.
- You are free to choose your next career steps, you will encounter short decision-making processes and you will be part of a tolerant, diverse community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance. You will have time for your family, friends and personal hobbies.
- Look forward for latest working equipment including laptop and mobile phone, state of the art Software, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, team events, travel insurance including private purposes, …
- Your ergonomically optimized workplace is equipped with state-of-the-art high-end work equipment, we offer flexible working hours with home office arrangements.
- We offer you a secure job in insecure times
I am inspired by my team and my tasks every day. We don't just make the rail infrastructure digital and design a user-friendly platform with Java, Spring & Angular.
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
What I truly value about working at tmc is our constructive way of dealing with mistakes. Our open error culture allows us to look at problems as challenges.
Daniel, Lead Developer
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz