- You design and develop software solutions for AI-based assistance systems that will be used on high-tech track machines
- You develop automated systems in the field of computer vision, e.g. processing of cloud diagrams for the detection of objects as a basis for high-precision guidance recommendations for track machine operators
- You test the software in real life with test runs directly on the track machine
- You are an essential part of an international, agile Scrum team
we are looking for you
C# Developer for AI-based Systems (m/w/x)
> 45.000 €
Environmental awareness meets science and technology. Become part of the team that revolutionizes the digitalization of the railroad network with your C# Skills.
What you will do
What you bring
- You have an advanced technical degree (Technical college, UAS, University) in Computer Science or equal
- You have profound technical experience in software development, especially C#; knowledge in C++, Python is of advantage
- You are familiar with computer vision, have knowledge in the field of optical sensor systems and perhaps also machine learning
- Focus of your interest is in the fields of sensor technology and robotics, such as: 3D Laser Scanner, Line Scanner, Optical Systems, Sensor Fusion, Deep Learning / AI Systems
- Knowledge with tools like GIT, Jira etc.
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious, and reliable
- Excellent German proficiency, oral and in writing, English business fluency is a requirement
- Readiness for continuous further education
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 90 brilliant minds. By applying their gathered expertise, they find new ways to create products and solutions pushing forward the sustainability of the railway system.
- We unite research and development, you won’t only sit in front of the computer but will meet customers, stand at a track or in front of a 170 tons-heavy track machine to see your product “in action”.
- With us you can create your career individually, have short decision-making processes, be part of a tolerant, colorful community that appreciates your humor, your reliability and your performance and takes into account your personal and your family’s needs.
I like that the company is still growing and that processes are therefore not yet deadlocked.
Philip, UX Designer & Marketing
At tmc I feel encouraged to do my best every day.
Michaela, Computer Scientist & Researcher
In contrast to pure research companies, at tmc we go all the way to the finished product.
Andreas, Software Developer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
If you would like to be part of the development of a new digital machine solution, then apply to us.
Meet Carolin – Your Contact
Regensburger Str. 3, 4020 Linz