Software / Firmware Development Engineer (m/f) Condition Monitoring Systems
Our team is constantly growing. We are looking for a
Software/Firmware Development Engineer (m/w) Condition Monitoring Systems
If you are interested in joining our team please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
Your Responsibilities :
- Become a team member in the development of Cloud-based Data-Handling Systems
- Requirements Engineering, Specifications and Implementations of Software in C/C++
- Creation of Algorithms for Processing of Data on Microcontroller and in the Cloud
- Conception and Implementation of Strategies for Data Capture
- Implementation and Launch of Software and Hardware on Own Devising Systems
- Become part of an international, young and agile Development Team (Scrum)
- Advanced Technical Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equal (FH, Uni, HTL)
- Very good knowledges in C/C++ as well Embedded System Software (RTOS, Linux)
- Basic knowledge in Python is an advantage
- First Project- and Practical Experience in Software Development of Embedded Programming Systems is an advantage
- Interest in Sensors, Data Mining and Big Data
- Basic knowledge in Electronics and Circuit Technology
- Independent working methods, ability to work in Team, reliability
- Readiness for permanent further education
- Become part of a team that is building bridges between Information Technology and Heavy Mechanical Engineering in Railway Infrastructure. Experience track machines at first hand as programming virtuoso.
- Look forward to a varied engagement in our young, highly motivated multi-cultural team in an agile working environment, flexible time, quick decision processes, home office regulation, state-of-the art workplace equipment with high-end mobile phones and modern IT equipment.
- Experience our benefits: family-oriented combination of work and private time options, learn from experienced peers to create software in an international environment, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, funny team events, travel insurance also for private purposes, …
- Find us at Linz Harbor and the Austrian “Silicon Hill” in Hagenberg
- Annual salary according qualification and experience: from ~ € 42.672,-- gross (KV IT), willingness for overpayment according qualification, full time: 38,5 h per week
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.