Sales Engineer (m/f)
To complete our young, dynamic team we are looking for a
Sales Engineer / Inside Sales Professional (M/F)
If you are interested in developing new digital machine solutions, please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
- Independent offer preparation and order processing
- Direct customer care/consulting and partner care, customer visits within Austria and abroad
- Preparation of market forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Business development
- License and Training Management
- Preparation and support of trade fairs and related marketing issues
- Working language German and English
- Completed technical and/or commercial education
- Professional experience in customer support in the IT sector (hardware/software)
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
- Independent and autonomous working attitudes
- Enjoy working with customers
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%
- Willingness to continue education
- Become part of a team that is building bridges between Information Technology and Heavy Mechanical Engineering in Railway Infrastructure. Experience track machines at first hand as programming virtuoso.
- Look forward to a varied engagement in our young, highly motivated multi-cultural team in an agile working environment, flexible time, quick decision processes, home office regulation, state-of-the art workplace equipment with high-end mobile phones and modern IT equipment.
- Experience our benefits: family-oriented combination of work and private time options, learn from experienced peers to create software in an international environment, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, funny team events, travel insurance also for private purposes, …
- Find us at Linz Harbor and the Austrian “Silicon Hill” in Hagenberg
- Annual salary according qualification and experience: from ~ € 36.000,-- gross (KV IT), willingness for overpayment according qualification, full time: 38,5 h per week
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.