Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst for Condition Based Maintenance Systeme (m/f)
To complete our young, dynamic team in Hagenberg we are looking for a
Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst für Condition Based Maintenance Systeme (m/f)
If you are interested in developing new digital machine solutions, please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
- Professional and technical analysis, specification and management of requirements for new and
- Documentation of existing software projects
- Preparation of research reports for the Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
- Active cooperation with young, international, agile development teams
- Internal working language is English, some reports and documentation must be written in German
- Technical degree in computer science / business informatics (HTL/IT technician, FH, university) or comparable practical work experience
- Good understanding of databases and programming languages such as Python, AWS Cloud, C#, C++, Java, .NET is an advantage
- Analytical thinking, high quality awareness as well as a high degree of care and well-structured work organisation
- Initiative, fun at work with international teams, reliability
- continuous development
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Become part of a team that is building bridges between Information Technology and Heavy Mechanical Engineering in Railway Infrastructure. Experience track machines at first hand as programming virtuoso.
- Look forward to a varied engagement in our young, highly motivated multi-cultural team in an agile working environment, flexible time, quick decision processes, home office regulation, state-of-the art workplace equipment with high-end mobile phones and modern IT equipment.
- Experience our benefits: family-oriented combination of work and private time options, learn from experienced peers to create software in an international environment, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, funny team events, travel insurance also for private purposes, …
- Find us at Linz Harbor and the Austrian “Silicon Hill” in Hagenberg
- Annual salary according qualification and experience: from ~ € 36.000,-- gross (KV IT), willingness for overpayment according qualification, full time: 38,5 h per week
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.