Product Owner Cloud-based IoT Software (m/f)
Our team is constantly growing. We are looking for a
Product Owner Cloud-based IoT Software (m/w)
If you are interested in joining our team please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
Your Responsibilities :
- Development and implementation of product visions
- Implement target sets, ensure transparent Scrum-Processes
- Interface between internal and external stakeholder
- Responsibility for planning, concept and implementation of cloud-based software solutions
- Responsibility for quality and further development of software
- Lead an international, agile Scrum-Dev-Team
- Internal working language is English
- Business fluency in German is necessary to stakeholders
- Fun for new technologies and agile working methods
- Ability to inspire employees, distinct ability to communicate
- Team player, flexible, structured, curious, visionary
- Professional experience in agile development of cloud-based software solutions
- Professional experience with AWS-Cloud-Technologies
- Good programming skills in Python
- Experience with tools like GIT, Jira, etc.
- Very good English-knowledge oral and written
- Business fluency in German oral and written
- Graduated technical education (FH, Uni) in the field of IT, Physics or equal
- Willingness for permanent further education, participation in conferences and Tec talks
- You will be part of a highly motivated team, that develops cloud-based IoT-solutions for preparation and processing of big data-machine data for worldwide special purpose machines. By doing this we support our customers to significantly reduce costs for maintenance of their machine fleet.
- We are a start-up with excellent international working atmosphere, use latest technologies and equipment and are located directly on FH-Campus in Hagenberg; 20 Min. away from Linz
- We offer varied work in a dynamic, multi-cultural team. Independent working and flexible working hours at full-time: 38,5 h per week
- Annual salary: ~ € 45.000,-- gross, willingness for overpayment according qualification, attractive social benefits
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.