Full Stack Developer (m/f)
To complete our young, dynamic team in Hagenberg we are looking for a
FULL STACK DEVELOPER (M/F)
If you are interested in developing new digital machine solutions, please send your application to:
Track Machines Connected Ges.m.b.H.
z.H. Mag. Carolin Angermayr
- Design and development of software-solutions on the front- and backend for mobile and web applications based on ReST in AWS-Cloud
- Programming with state-of-the-art Web-Technologies
- Testing and continuous quality improvement
- Definition and set-up of automated deployment processes
- Become part of an international agile development team (Scrum), working language is English
- Advanced Technical Degree (HTL, FH, Uni) in Computer Science or equal
- Relevant professional experience in software development
- Profound programming knowledge in Python
- Professional experience in AWS-Cloud-Technologies is an advantage
- Knowledge with tools like GIT, Jira, etc.
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious and reliable
- German is an advantage but no requirement
- Readiness for continuous further education
- You will be part of a highly motivated team, that develops cloud-based IoT-solutions for preparation and processing of big data-machine data for worldwide special purpose machines. By doing this we support our customers to significantly reduce costs for maintenance of their machine fleet.
- We are a start-up with excellent international working atmosphere, use latest technologies and equipment and are located directly on FH-Campus in Hagenberg.
- We offer varied work in a dynamic, multi-cultural team. Independent working and flexible working hours at full-time: 38,5 h per week
- Annual salary: ~ € 40.000,-- gross, willingness for overpayment according qualification, attractive social benefits
Note to EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
By sending us your application you explicitly agree that we process your data for the purpose of filling our vacancies within Plasser & Theurer company group. Your data will not be forwarded beyond our group.